Job Function Administration Support
Experience Level Management Level
Eagle Stop is looking for a self motivated individual to oversee all day to day operations of the Spur Eagle Stop located at 1308 Spur Drive, Marshfield, MO 65706. The perfect candidate will provide support, information, and delegate duties to store employees, as well as ensure that their location operates according to company policy. This will be completed by, but not limited to, the functions listed below. Please apply online or by visiting our website at www.eaglestopstores.com.
Summary/Objective: Oversees all day-to-day operations of their Eagle Stop Store and provides support, information, delegation of duties, and accountability to store employees. This will be completed by, but not limited to, the functions listed below.
Essential Job Functions
- Follow all company policies and procedures in the operation of the convenience store and oversee all daily operations.
- Interview, hire, and schedule employees for open shift positions as needed and required.
- Train, schedule, and delegate duties to all employees on the company policy and store operation and hold employees accountable for delegated duties.
- Ensure employees follow safe work practices and meet company standards.
- Complete employee performance evaluations and pay increase requests according to company policy.
- Respond to the customer’s questions and complaints in a timely manner.
- Complete store bookkeeping duties as needed and required including but not limited to new hire paperwork, bank deposits, change orders, and Cash Safe management, payroll review and oversite, lottery tracking, submission of needed bookkeeping paperwork to home office bookkeeper, store opening, and closing audits, cash drawer audits.
- Car wash reporting.
- To ensure compliance with store budgets including payroll.
- Fuel: adjust fuel prices according to company directives, report readings, inspect and drain fuel containments, collect CSLD reports, inspect spill buckets and tank monitors, complete DNR sheets.
- Store Inventory: price book updates, fuel inventory, inventory adjustments, input invoices, balance income summary, control all product inventory including cigarettes and lottery, order stock, receive and process deliveries.
- Category Management: stock and put away orders, keep product returns organized and minimal, check orders and incoming deliveries, check shelves and coolers for expired promos, change marquee signs, pull or renew promo tags, switch displays.
- Food Service: Ensure health code compliance, oversee waste log and food temperature logs, clean and inspect food service equipment.
- Maintenance: clean car wash, change air filters, assure fuel filters aren’t clogged.
- Input and confirm necessary record-keeping data.
- How to read the veedor root or above ground clock on the overflow containment.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has direct supervisory responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Base working knowledge of computers, emailing, and Excel spreadsheets
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Prior supervision or management experience preferred
- The ability to maintain confidential information
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gier Oil Co will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our practices and procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations, and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government.
Related keywords: manager, store manager, retail management, management
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35,568.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place