Job Function Administration Support
Experience Level Management Level
J.D. Streett & Company, Inc., a family-owned convenience store company.
J.D. Streett is seeking a self-motivated, energetic Manager to efficiently operate and manage their store.
Our convenience stores are located throughout Missouri and Illinois carry all the bestselling brand name products along with fast, friendly service. Marketing under the ZX and BP logos, you are assured that you are getting quality fuel products. Our great gas prices, customer service, and competitive prices are what set us apart from the rest.
Our convenience store features everything from fresh foods and beverages to auto supplies to general merchandise such as cigarettes and the local newspaper. You’ll find we have all the necessities for travel under one roof.
Our clean gas stations feature regular gasoline pumps and diesel pumps, along with an air and water station. Feel free to contact our convenience store and gas station or stop by to find out more.
Our “Discount Cigarette & Beer” stores also located throughout Missouri offer true convenience and speed with very competitive discounts on cigarette and beer products.
- Full Time Position with Weekly Pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance After 60 Days
- 401(k) After 1 Year
- Extensive Training Program
- Advancement Opportunities
Our Store Managers are responsible for:
- The sales, gallons, profits and staffing of the store.
- The overall operation and upkeep of the store.
- Recruiting, Training and Developing of Assistant Managers, Team Leads and Sales Associates.
- Leading, managing and motivating your team to effectively run the store while providing top notch customer service and completing daily tasks
- Managing Shelves, Coolers and Inventory Control
- Operating Registers
- Daily Bookkeeping and Completion of Paperwork
- Maintaining Overall Appearance and Cleanliness of the Store
- Following and Enforcing Company Policies
- Working with Vendors and Service Contractors
- Creating a weekly work schedule for all employees
- Provide Customers with Prompt and Courteous Service.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- The ability to use a calculator, computer, telephone and other equipment as needed.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED equivalent OR Work Experience Equivalent.
- Must comply with Corporate Dress Code.
- Must be able to complete Sales Associate Training program.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to stock shelves and coolers.
- The ability to tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products.
- Must be able to clean store and parking lot.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must have reliable transportation (In order to perform surveys, banking duties, etc.)
- Must be able to work a set flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays.
Must pass a background check and drug test. J.D. Streett is an equal opportunity employer.
We Look Forward To Working With You!
Please apply online at: www.jdstreettapp.com