Job Function Others
Experience Level Entry Level
Reports Directly to:
Floral Manager, Store Director
This is an entry level position at store level. The primary purpose of this job is to provide high quality floral products to customers in a clean, friendly environment.
- To provide outstanding customer service
- To greet and thank every customer with whom you come into contact
- To assist the Floral Manager with merchandising, preparation, and conditioning of product as well as the general maintenance of the department
- To fill, maintain and merchandise product by creating attractive and exciting
- To water, clean and condition fresh product as per Company standards
- To assist Floral Manager in receiving product and preparing customer orders
- To perform administrative duties such as answering Floral calls and taking
- To clean and maintain the department according to company standards and Floral
- To keep sales floor and prep areas free of debris and water to reduce potential
- To perform other duties as requested by Store Director, Floral Manager, or Director of Floral
- To comply with all company policies including following dress code and wearing name tag
Must be able to lift 60 lb. boxes on occasion and/or exert 25-60 lbs. of force frequently and/or 10-20 lbs of force constantly while moving and handling materials and products. Must have dexterous use of both hands. Must be able to stand and move about to various work stations. Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull items so that objects move toward areas of use. Must be able to use knives and other sharp instruments utilized in the preparation of food items and/or removing product from boxes.
This is medium work requiring good corrected vision, hearing, lifting, carrying, stooping, kneeling, standing, reaching, pushing, pulling and the ability to work on floors that sometimes become slippery.