Job Function Others
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Specific BenefitsHealth Insurance is available within 90 days of your starting date.
Temp-Stop started in 1998 and has grown to 10 Convenience Store locations and 2 Liquor Stores. WE NEED YOU TO BE A PART OF OUR FAMILY!
- Starting pay is $11.00 an hour for a store associate. If you have experience, starting pay can be higher.
- Earn an additional $.50 cents per hour from Mid-night to 6 a.m. (see company policy upon accepting a position).
- Earn a performance review in a little as 90 days, with annual reviews thereafter.
- Health Insurance is available within 90 days of your starting date.
- Vacation Pay, Over-time pay over 40 hours, Annual Bonus based upon store profits, Over-time pay for those that work the Holidays.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Running a cash register, this includes accountability for cash, lottery tickets, cash cards, etc.
- Completing shift report
- Cleaning (windows, floors, bathrooms, emptying trash containers, etc.)
- Stocking shelves and coolers
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Checking product in as it is delivered from vendors
- Yard maintenance (sweeping, shoveling, painting, checking gas wells, etc.)
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests
- Ability to count, read and write accurately to complete required paperwork
- Wear required store uniform
- Available weekend, evening shifts and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must attend mandatory meetings (i.e. T.A.M., sexual harassment)
- Physical Requirements
- Frequent bending, reaching, lifting of 1 to 15 lbs
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs on occasion
- Reaching above shoulder height and bending below waist
- Be able to freely access all areas of the store
- Move quickly around store