This program, born out of our community’s participation in the Growth in the Rural Ozarks program, is being developed for four primary reasons:
1. Education: Through our regional economic development efforts, we have identified a need to help our local business owners access more impactful business-related information.
2. Collaboration and Customization: We also recognize that, individually, our communities are small and limited in our resources. So we are partnering with neighboring communities to jointly develop a program that is customized to our unique needs.
3. Action: Our speakers will include people who have “been there and done that.” They have had real-life, practical experiences.
4. Impact : We also aspire to provide our business leaders free and easy to use tools that you would be able to apply into your business the very same day.
What can you expect:
- An opportunity to learn business concept
- Opportunity to access free or low cost tools
- Access to business experts who could provide you on-going support and guidance.