Job Function Administration Support
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Experience Level Management Level
An integral member of the executive management team, the CFO will provide the leadership,
management, and vision necessary to ensure OMB has the proper financial and operational controls,
administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the
organization. This is a hands on position that interacts with staff and directly completes most
regular corporate accounting and finance functions. Must be familiar with tax and regulatory
reporting at the bank and holding company level. Knowledge of Fiserv Premier software beneficial.
Prior branch accounting experience and accounting management experience of a $1B+ bank preferred.
• 3524 S. Culpepper Ave., Springfield, MO 65807
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Fulltime Exempt position, averages 45 hours per week
• Bachelors degree from a four-year college/university in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent
combination of college and prior work experience.
• A minimum of five years accounting/finance experience at a management level.
• Excellent customer service and strong communication skills
• Excellent mathematical, problem-solving and computer skills
• Effective multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Willingness to proactively cross-sell bank products & services
• Strong involvement in community and outreach program
• Print an Old Missouri Bank application at
• Submit a completed application by one of these methods; may include a resume.
o Email: email@example.com
o Fax: 1-844-834-3256
o Hand delivery at an Old Missouri Bank location
o Mail: Attn Human Resources, Old Missouri Bank, PO Box 14050, Springfield, MO 65814-0050
• Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-869-9000 for more information
• Excellent work environment where you are appreciated and recognized for your individual
efforts and contributions
• Stability with a locally owned community bank that is growing and expanding in the region
• Paid Leave: Vacation, Sick, Military, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
• Full and partially paid insurance plans: life w/ AD&D, disability, medical, and dental
• Cost friendly insurance: vision, critical illness, accident, supplemental life w/ AD&D
• 100% match of retirement savings (up to plan limit)
• Discounted financial service fees on select OMB products and services
• Plus more
Futures made brighter. Banking made better
Have an immediate and lasting impact with a rapidly growing, community bank in
Springfield, MO by being part of a leadership team that is focused on the stability and development
of the economic well-being of Southwest Missouri.
Founded in 1999 with a commitment to excellence in service, OMB offers our customers the latest in
banking products and services combined with old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to
giving our customers and staff the kindness, courtesy, and professionalism they deserve. This
philosophy has resulted in our growth from one to seven banks in Springfield and the surrounding
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed
by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER E-VERIFY EMPLOYER